Monday, February 23, 2009

How to begin...

I'm always looking at other people's blogs, so I decided to create one for myself. It seems like fun to journal online and share silly, interesting, and random experiences with the cyber-world. I thought of all these interesting things I wanted to share, but then it took so long to figure out this darn thing, I forgot all the cool things I thought about posting. I also realized I'm probably not very interesting to other people. But we'll see if I can post anything cool and witty in the future. On the other hand, I always think the "couple blogs" are the most interesting to look at and read. I'm a hopeless romantic and like to live vicariously through others' romantic relationships. I guess I better get in a relationship soon-- no one will want to read my complaints of being lonely. Those entries are the worst. So annoying. I'll try my best not to be "one of those people." That's all for now....

Oh. P.s. Below are pictures from my latest vacation in Utah for New Years. I sure love my family!

7 comments:

  1. YAY! You got your blog set up finally! Now when I can't come talk to next door, I can just hop online and see what's going on with ALLIE-JOY-K!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allie! yay im so glad that you blog- now i can staulk you too! and i can live vicariously through you so tell me everything that goes on in your life :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so excited people want to stalk me! I'll be sure and let you know IF anything exciting happens in my life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie! I am so glad you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogworld, I am very excited to see how your blog develops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome, Welcome, WELCOME! Glad you have a blog now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember you?! Absolutely!!!... I used to be at your house ALL the time! Wow! You look amazing! I can't believe your 21, I guess I didn't realize how close in age we were... It looks like your doing great! Wanted to comment back to you as soon as I could so I haven't gotten a chance to actually check out your blog... This daughter of mine is barely letting me get this comment written. You, your sis, and I all need to get together sometime and catch up!!!

    ReplyDelete